I’m running for State Assembly to fight for conservative principles in Sacramento. I have the experience and passion to get the job done and I’m ready to lead the fight to restore California before it’s too late.
Meet Clint Lorimore
Contribute to the Campaign
THE EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO GET THE JOB DONE
As a Mayor and small business owner in Riverside County, I know how to run government more like a business. I don’t have the luxury of making speeches at City Hall – I have to get things done: we’ve repaved roads, reduced homelessness, improved public safety, and ensured fiscal responsibility.
As your Assemblymember, I won’t be a politician who talks to hear myself speak at the Capitol. I’ll fight for you and get things done:
- Strengthen public safety and border security
- Reduce traffic congestion
- Decrease homelessness
- End Governor Newsom’s mandates and fight for local control
- Protect Prop 13 and oppose tax increases
- Empower parents and expand school choice
- Protect Second Amendment rights
I’ll oppose any and all efforts to increase taxes. I have a proven track record: while other cities raised sales taxes, I ensured my city did not raise taxes – we have Riverside County’s lowest sales tax rate. Instead of defunding the police, I ensured my city increased the number of Sheriff’s deputies by 30% to protect our citizens.
Raised in Riverside County, I graduated from our public schools and Cal Poly Pomona. Sacramento special interests don’t want me in the Assembly: I’ll fight the liberal establishment. I’ll represent you, the people of Riverside County – that’s why local leaders have overwhelmingly endorsed me for Assembly:
- Riverside County Supervisors Kevin Jeffries and Marion Ashley (ret.)
- Riverside County Board of Education President Kim Cousins
- Entire Canyon Lake City Council
- Majority of Eastvale, Lake Elsinore, and Menifee’s City Councils
- Current/Former Mayors/Councilmembers from Canyon Lake, Corona, Eastvale, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Norco, and Riverside
I respectfully ask for your vote.